Things that annoy you . . . . Aug 27, 2009 13:28:24 GMT -5
Post by tiado on Aug 27, 2009 13:28:24 GMT -5
-People who drive while talking on cell phones.
-People who walk around with Bluetooths (-teeth?), then get p***ed when you think they're talking to you.
I'm sure I can think of more, but that's it for now.
Holy crap! that is almost exactly my list except that mine doesn't have cats on it. Also, that bluetooth one is so true. I've had people glare at me because I thought that since they were talking while facing me, that they were talking to me. Oh sorry, my mistake, I'm the ass-face.
- My list would substitute cats with tailgaters, and I mean the kind who look like their about to drive in to my back seat.
I think I'll add these to my list as well:
- Drivers who are in such a huge hurry to get in front of me only to drive reeeeeaaaaaaaally slooooooooow. And this always happens to me on single or 2 lane roads where I cannot pass them at all.
- Numerous calls on my phone from numbers I don't recognize that call multiple times every single day, yet not one leaves a message, ever.
- Getting in the checkout line at the supermarket, only to have the line grind to a complete halt because the ONE person ahead of me needs to switch out an item, either that, or has gone over the amout of money they have budgeted and has to decide what items they need to take off the bill.
- Getting the windshield replaced (at a considerable cost to me) on the car only to have a nice big rock slam into it on my way home from the auto glass place.
- Me having the inability to spell half the time. For example, this post, even after proofreading it several times, I still had to go back and edit my stupid spelling mistakes after I posted it. Fuck I can't spell.