Post by Napoleon the Clown on Oct 2, 2011 0:23:11 GMT -5
In no particular order:
Carl Johnson (AKA CJ) from GTA San Andreas. Whiny hypocritical little fuck. Roman Bellic from GTA IV. "It is your cousin! We should go and [inane activity here]!" Yes, I am aware that you can turn off your phone. He's still annoying. Boomers. Anyone that has played L4D or its sequel should know why. Dr. Kleiner, Half-Life 2. If you're going to have a pet headcrab you should at least put it on a goddamn leash! The civilians/resistance in Half-Life 2. Stay out of my way.
The bar has been lowered? Silly child, you seem to believe there ever was a bar.
5) Seipher Almasy FF8- Emo little thing that was too gullible and weak for his own good.
4) TIDUS. Yes, Tidus from FFX. Once I get Dissidia FF, the first thing I will do is murder him repeatedly.
3) Mitsuo Kubo (Persona 4): Admit it, those fish eyes creep you out, and what he did wasn't nice. Sorry, won't do any spoilers here.
2) Hawthorne (Soul Nomad and the World Eaters) : In a game defined by a crapsack world, this guy brings it home when you realize what he really intended to do with Trish.
1) Prince Charmless (Dragonquest VIII): Oh GODS Prince Charmless. Little bastard will put you through the RINGER and then do incredibly stupid...RARGH...
"Freedom is the dignity of men. The proof that he is thinking, judging, that he is not the digestive system that the modern time has made of him. May the modern time be the beginning of the awakening of the sleeping souls." -Captain Harlock
Post by DarkfireTaimatsu on Oct 2, 2011 2:46:58 GMT -5
I couldn't think of five, but I really hate Hakumen in the first BlazBlue. He's an asshole, and his sword is, like, half the length of the screen. He's way easier in the second game when you can do Stylish commands and pull of specials with one button. Also he's not the fucking second-to-last guy of every arcade mode anymore either. Hazama's way easy compared to him.
I could also name some Pokémon I don't like, but that's mostly an aesthetics thing more than gameplay.
There once was a unicorn who would shove His rainbows around like a dove "Always I'll be with you And then make-believe with you Harmony, Harmony, oh love"
5: Isolde (Mana Khemia): Antagonizes Vayne for no other reason than to make a point that he's dangerous. 4: Snowe (Suikoden 4): Childhood best friend. Betrays you. 3: Setsuka (Soul Calibur 3): For some reason, the CPU will absolutely destroy the fuck out of you. There's no other character I dread more fighting against. 2: Luijt (Cross Edge): An automatic game over if you encounter him, at least up until endgame. 1: Rocket launcher guys (Ninja Gaiden 2): Anyone who has ever played it understands.
1. Brec, Suikoden 4 - FOR STINKING UP MY SHIP. I will forever hate you for your very existence. 2. Jango, Suikoden 4 - See above. 3. Wilhelm, Suikoden 5 - Disgusting pervert. 4. I can't remember her name but some lady from Suikoden 5 who chases after underage boys. 5. I only played the game once, but Rose from Metal Gear Solid 2.
Post by Doctor Fishcake on Oct 2, 2011 8:28:23 GMT -5
1. Dr. Warren Vidic (Assassin's Creed) - I could just gladly punch that smarmy git. 2. M. Bison (Street Fighter II) - for bringing absolutely NOTHING of value to the game.(ETA: That's the boxer who is known in the US/UK version as Balrog, not the final boss known in the Japanese version as Vega) 3. Wilcox (The Saboteur) - for having the most ridiculously laboured Scottish accent since Braveheart. Go listen for yourself.
Post by the sandman on Oct 2, 2011 10:51:48 GMT -5
The goddamn self-healing Orcs in the Mines of Moria in Lord of the Rings Online.
The jackhole 15-year old assholes who spam every MOG chat window with juvenile racist shit.
Asian gold farmers.
The foreign-sounding, total bitch in Dead Island who just wants you to get her champagne.
The freaking fast dragon in the old Adventure! game. I forget which color that one was, but he chased me in my dreams.
The first soldier enemy I ran into in Half Life who threw my own grenades back at me.
"Did you ever have one of those moments when you think, How the HELL did I get here? Geeze what HAPPENED to me? I was ruling the galaxy! Had a cherry new battlestation. I mean, this place had an omlet bar. A straight-up OMLET bar! Now look. My former intern's tossin me down a bottemless freaking pit. Come to think of it, my whole life has been a series of what the fuck moments." -Palpatine